Please note: Use the scroll wheel or “page up” and “page down” keys to navigate because the PowerPoints are converted to pdf format and have lost the programmed timing effects.
- “What’s New” Program Update (developed for an Environment, Safety, and Health stakeholder briefing)
- Proposal Development: Overview (Intra-departmental presentation developed using the “Lessig” method)
SLAC Online Training Courses
Some of my favorite projects at SLAC involved working with the instructional designer. We replaced static beauracratic language that was illustrated by unrelated photo stock with an engaging set of exercises that explained why it is essential to observe safety requirements. The updated graphics and interactivity placed the learner into his or her actual working environment and I shifted the tone so that is was upbeat and inviting.
(password required to view)
- Employee Orientation for Environment, Safety, and Health
- General Employee Radiation Training
- Radiation Worker Training
San Francisco State University Courses
(TPW 400 syllabus and presentations forthcoming)